What Is Club AF?
Club AF is a pre-paid, quarterly mead club that gets members a box of five (5) meads once per period, as well as early access to some releases (specifically barrel releases for 2019), all at well below retail price. Shipping is also included, and meadery pickup will always be available. Membership is $80 per quarter and is pre-paid. Once you are signed up you are authorizing us to charge for the membership each quarter until you notify that you wish to cancel.
Club AF Member Benefits
- Five (5) bottles of mead each quarter, including shipping (for club shipments)
- 10% discount in the Tap Room, including food, to go product and swag (excluding gift cards)
- 10% off future Vinoshipper orders
- Inclusion on the member-only email list. This list will only be used to announce new releases, special events, etc
- An invitation to a private Facebook group for just Club AF members. This group will be used to announce new releases, special events, etc, and otherwise host a discussion of the club and it’s activities
- Early and direct engagement on membership change/improvement over time
- New members can expect their first club shipment in the first quarter after membership signup
The club is currently full. Look for new memberships to open up again in January 2020.
Key Dates and Payment
Payments will be processed in the second week of the quarter. Members will be notified the day before processing.
- Members will be notified of pick-up/shipping dates at the beginning of each quarter.
- Releases will be available no later than the first weekend of the second month of the quarter.
- Notification of cancellation of membership must be received by Ancient Fire no later than the first day of the quarter.
- New members will only be included up to the end of/last day of the prior quarter.
Terms and Conditions
- Automatic Deliveries: This is an automatic delivery program where you agree to have the payment for the order automatically charged to your credit card on file.
- Member Details: Current contact, billing and shipping information must be provided.
- PICKUP ORDERS: Pickup orders will be held at the meadery for 14-days. If your order has not been picked up within this time frame, a final 7-day grace period will be given to make arrangements for your club order to be picked by yourself or a third party. If the package is still not picked up after the grace period, your club order will be considered abandoned and surrendered with the total paid amount being non-refundable.
- Age requirement: By registering for wine club membership you are confirming you are 21 years of age or older.
- Membership will be ongoing until we receive a request to terminate membership.
- Leaving the Program: You must notify the winery via email at email@example.com no later than the first day of the quarter with any changes or cancellations. This time frame also applies to changes in pick-up/shipping status.
- NOTIFICATION: Club members will receive an email from the Meadery as much as two weeks in advance of each club order, with an estimated club order date and a reminder to check that your shipping/pickup information, as well as credit card and billing information are correct through your online account portal. A second email will be sent to all club members no later than the day prior to club orders being processed for payments.
- PAYMENTS: The card you have on file under your membership will only be charged when the club release is processed each quarter. If payment is unsuccessful at any time, you will be contacted by our staff and given a two week period to remedy the situation. If payment is not made within the two week time period, your club membership will be cancelled and your spot will be given to the next person on our waiting list. Re-entering the club would require being added to our waiting list.
- We are currently able to send club shipments and retail store orders to the following states: